What First Aid certification should I have when instructing at BMSC?

Instructors, TA’s, and the University Programs Coordinator are responsible for student safety. A First Aid certificate (any 16 hour, Standard first aid with CPR-C) is recommended for course Instructors and is required by all TA’s. The course instructor must have First Aid if there is no TA for the course. Please provide the UPC a copy of your First Aid certificate for your personnel file.

Situs sbobet resmi terpercaya. Daftar situs slot online gacor resmi terbaik. Agen situs judi bola resmi terpercaya. Situs idn poker online resmi. Agen situs idn poker online resmi terpercaya. Situs idn poker terpercaya.

situs idn poker terbesar di Indonesia.

List website idn poker terbaik.

Situs agen slot terpercaya dan resmi

slot hoki online

mega sloto