Do I need special training to supervise students in the lab?

Instructors or TAs must have WHMIS training if chemicals will be used during the course. Training is available online through UVic. You must receive 80% or better on the quiz to receive a certificate. Students using chemicals in the lab must have completed WHMIS, or be supervised by someone that has completed WHMIS training. Contact University Programs Coordinator if you need to complete WHMIS.

Situs sbobet resmi terpercaya. Daftar situs slot online gacor resmi terbaik. Agen situs judi bola resmi terpercaya. Situs idn poker online resmi. Agen situs idn poker online resmi terpercaya. Situs idn poker terpercaya.

situs idn poker terbesar di Indonesia.

List website idn poker terbaik.

Situs agen slot terpercaya dan resmi

slot hoki online