Do courses taken at BMSC count for credit at non-member universities?

Depending on your home university, credit can be received from BMSC courses. UBCO students must use the UBC Cross Campus registration process for UBC Vancouver offerings, or must obtain a letter of permission for non-UBC courses.

Credit transfers are the student’s responsibility and should be worked out with the home university prior to coming to Bamfield. Specific questions about credit transfer can be directed to the University Programs Coordinator. Non-member students receive transfer credit from the University of Victoria.

Students must request a transcript be sent from UVic from your home university. You can request transcripts online.

Instructions on how to apply to BMSC as a non-member university student can be found here: How to Apply